WiFi at UVA
Connect an iOS Device to the eduroam Wireless Network
Before You Configure for eduroam WiFi...
Requirements to Connect
- You must have previously configured a connection to the encrypted cavalier wireless network.
- Supported versions of iOS.
Connect iOS to eduroam WiFi
Configure your device to access the eduroam network:
- From the Home screen of your device, tap Settings, then Wi-Fi, then Other.
- In Name field, type eduroam.
- From the Security field, select WPA2 Enterprise.
- Leave Username and Password field empty.
- From the Mode field select EAP-TLS.
- Leave Username field empty.
- From the Identity field, select the personal certificate labeled with your name (i.e., John Smith) with the highest number next to it.
- Select Join on the screen.
- Select Trust if you receive a message stating: wireless.itc.virginia.edu Issued by UVA Standard Assurance USHER SDP 1 Not Trusted.